Elmwood Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2011
lack of professionalism displayed by the teachers and office staff. THEY EXCLUDE TROUBLED CHILDREN,AND STICK THEM IN DETENTION OR THREATEN THE PARENTS INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM,ESPECIALLY THE PRINCIPAL. THAT SCHOOL IS A WASTE OF TAX MONEY

Elmwood Elementary School 3

Posted October 02, 2009

Elmwood Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love Elmwood because of the community we have there. The parents, students and teachers are wonderful. Everyone works hard and supports each other!

Elmwood Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2007
I am now in the process of transferring my daughter from this school. They try hard, but academically I would like to see higher standards set for my child. I am also concerned about the lack of professionalism displayed by the teachers and office staff.

Elmwood Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2006
Great school with a wonderful after school program.

Elmwood Elementary School