Milwaukie, OR

Posted November 19, 2011
Concord is a smaller community school, rich with historicial value and educational achievement. My children recieve great attention to their invdividual learning needs. I feel that Concord is my ideal when it comes to a public school.

Posted January 26, 2011
Great school! Great leadership! Great staff! Great community! The principal takes the time to really listen to parents. I love that my kids get to attend Concord. The level of care for kids by all staff in this school is amazing! Great leadership . . . great school!

Concord Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2010
We were a little hesitant to send our daughter to a public school and looked into private schools. We toured Concord before enrolling our child, and liked what we saw. It's been almost 4 years now, and overall, we're pleased with the teachers and school structure.

Posted July 15, 2009
My Son was in Kindergarten last year at Concord and loved it! His teacher Mrs. Cronen was wonderful. After having a really bad experience with his first school in Montana it was a relief to bring him here.

Concord Elementary School
3811 SE Concord Rd, Milwaukie, OR  97267
Last modified Concord Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Concord Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top