PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted April 08, 2016
The curriculum is great! The teachers genuinely care and show an interest in each student.

Posted October 29, 2014
Our three month old goes here. He loves to start his day by a hug from Ms. Denisha and Ms. Nylka cares for him in the second half of his day. My husband and I love how the staff helps our son progress through different growth leaps. We are looking forward to a continuous journey with this practice.

Posted August 11, 2014
We switched to this Chesterbrook Academy (from an unrelated school) in March and it was the best decision we ever made! The level of education is second to none and the caring, nurturing environment that our kids learn in is just as amazing! The teachers and the principals are fantastic and truly take an interest in each family. It is so refreshing to walk into a school that is calm and not feel like you're walking into a chaotic romper room. Our kids have thrived in their new environment; they are learning so much and they are having fun with learning! CBA isn't a daycare, it is truly a school where kids learn and grow, including social aspects of what is right and wrong. It takes a village to raise children and we couldn't be happier to be part of the CBA family. Our only regret is that we didn't make the switch to CBA earlier!

Posted July 28, 2014
We have been sending our kids here for the past 5 years because of the wonderful teachers/staff, great curriculum and incredible principal. This Chesterbrook doesn't just offer a loving, save environment kids (which it does!), but also one that helps kids discover and learn through play and, once in Pre-K, touches on the common core to help prepare kids for kindergarten. In addition to academics, the kids also get exposed to the world around them, helping them to understand (and appreciate!) different cultures/ethnicities so that become better citizens of the world. Love this school and would recommend it to anyone seeking a loving, challenging and fun environment for their children.

Posted January 21, 2014
My daughter moved to this school last summer. She made an immediate connection with her teachers and she loves going to school. She is in preschool this year and she is learning so much. I'm confident that she will be ready for kindergarten next year. I actually feel that she will be ahead of the public school curriculum. I plan to enroll her in the kindergarten program at Chesterbrook. Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Lauren are very personable and visible everyday I am there. They know the students and are very aware if what is going on. I highly recommend this school!

Posted July 30, 2013
The school is a great place for my child during the school year and during the summer. My child has a blast everyday and it is all he talks about. Ms. Soto and Coach Curt are very helpful and easily approachable if there is a problem. I would highly recommend this school to others and look forward to more years here.

Posted July 26, 2013
This was our first year at Chesterbrook Academy in Sterling Virginia and all that I can say is nothing but wonderful things. I was very nervous about my daughter going to kindergarten because I didn't know what to expect, but when we enrolled here I had nothing to worry about. Ms. Soto truley cares about each child, family and more importantly education. She helped me and my family throught the entire year. I loved the fact that I could drop her off early and pick her up late. I liked that parents could be involved in the classroom and attend field trips. My teacher had Ms. Lotho. Ms. Lotho is a wonderful tecaher who helped my child. T reccommended this school to everyone.

Posted July 19, 2013
My daughter has attended CB in Sterling for 3 years, shes now 4. I read some of the unfavorable reviews and take complete offense! The principle at CB, Lauren Cavuoto, has been in place since my child started and she is OUTSTANDING. Additionally; the majority of primary teachers have also been in place. The way the school transitions students from one level to another is wonderful; kids interact with all teachers early on to build relationships before transition. Academically, I feel children in my daughters class are far beyond the average comprehension/development of other 4 yro not attending CB. They care tremendously about our kids which is perhaps the most important thing, isn't it? Family's do not come and go, my daughter has been in class with mostly the same children since she was 1, these kids have formed an excellent bond of friendship and so have us parents! We know each others children and even participate in activities together outside of school. Its a great community! The cons- CB is pricy when compared to other schools who may have better features i.e language classes, play ground facilities and being able to watch your children on video while at work.

Chesterbrook Academy 4

Posted April 30, 2013
I think the shcool (the one in Sterling) has a very strong curriculum and it has helped my daughter of 5 y/0 grow tremendously. They give lots of homework and a test every Friday but it has worked wonders! My daughter loves this shcool so much. She reads and writes much better than before, and can solve farious mathematical questions without problems. Teh teachers are great and very helpful. They are strict too but it's needed for Kidnergarten, of course, to teach discipline.

Posted March 31, 2013
We have been attending for now 2 years and will be reenrolling next year. We are truely happy here and couldn't imagine any better school than this one. Ms. Soto is winderful principal who cares for everyone there. The teachers are very friendly and are willing to work one on one with the kids. I love that they are open early and late since I have a busy worl schedule. My child is above grade level and enjoys every minute of school. We attend all school fundraisers. They are very fun to attend and helps you get to to know others there. This is a school your child needs to go to.

Chesterbrook Academy