Montgomery, AL

C I T Y School 5

Posted February 07, 2005
My son attended this school after having some problems in elementary school (dicipline). The city school was the best thing to happen to us! he had already been placed in an alternative school which was a total nightmare!!! the school was always in chaos!!!! the first day he attended the city school it was a real turning point for him....Ill never forget how excited he was after the first day of school-- he had learned a math equation he should have learned in the 4th grade!!!! for the first time in a long time he was proud of himself as far as his achievements at school--his self-esteem was high-he wanted to go to school everyday and do his best. In eight short months he was up 2 grade levels !!!!!! everyone from the top to the bottom at city really cared about my sons education. I cant thank them enough. Excellent is the only word for city!!!

C I T Y School