Posted May 07, 2013
The Quest Center is amazing. I am so blessed to have such a caring teach as Ms. Lina Fishkin and Ms. Denise. My son wouldn't have excelled like he has if it wasn't for them. Although it is important for us as parents to be involved and know the teachers that teach our children.

The Quest Center 4

Posted June 03, 2011
My son attended this school for year and half. Ms.Lina & Ms. Mirella were wonderful and caring. Ms.Lina was great at helping him meet goals. My only complaint is that school is underfunded & he did not always get the extra help he needed ie speech. Also lack of parent involment.

Posted October 15, 2010
Love this School. . . everyone that works here is happy and that says a lot of our kids. . . thank you for all you have tought my son.

The Quest Center 0

Posted January 13, 2010
The Quest Center is filled with angels! Our family absolutely loves this school. They have done so much for our son. Everyone in the program is wonderful - Thanks to all of you.

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009

The Quest Center 0

Posted July 08, 2008
excellent school great teachers and great teachers aids am glad my daughter is in this school

The Quest Center 1