Louisville, KY

Posted June 02, 2011
Mary Ryan is a school that JCPS really dons't want anyone to know about. We were told about this school about 5 years ago. After my son being beat up we were about to pull him out of school for good. That is When Mary Ryan came in to play for him he is a much happier person then he has ever been the school is a god send to us. My son graduated today! I want to thank all the wonderful staff

Posted May 12, 2010
This is by far the best school ever, the staff accept and understand you have some emotional problems. There is nothing i hate about the school, well except the drama. Great teachers, great staff, very laid back (I can actually wear a trench coat without being tackled by an officer of the law).

Mary Ryan Academy 0

Posted November 04, 2009
This school works with kids that otherschools cannot and we get them to graduate too

Posted February 20, 2009
This is the BEST school for high school student with mental health issues. Kids who do not need to be in a lock down facility but cannot function in a regular high school. If not for this school my son would not have been able to attend high school. Now he will be graduating at the end of this school year! Staff are WONDERFUL! I only wish it could expand and accept more students.

Mary Ryan Academy 0

Posted August 13, 2008
i am a former student who thinks this school is the best school for kids with emotional problems of any levle

Mary Ryan Academy