W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle 1

Posted August 30, 2011
This is a horrible school. Thank God we got out of there. The principle is invisible. No adult supervision anywhere - inside or out. The teachers are immature and incompetent. when a problem was brought up, the principle's response was "Oh well, most of these kids aren't going to graduate anyway". For a arts and humanities school there's very little art anywhere in the building. It was a terrible experience for us.

W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle 4

Posted October 22, 2009

W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle 5

Posted July 14, 2009
I give it 5 stars! I love it. My kids love it. I have two boys enrolled right now and they love that they can pick electives and enrichment classes each semester. It's like given them a say on what they enjoy in school. Each elective provides reading and math and allows the children to learn and have fun plus engage in things like the piano, computer skill, chorus, band, dance, puppet making, animations, and it goes on and on. It's wonderful. The teachers are very enthused about getting all the children through and getting them to reach their goals by the end of each school year. I love it!

W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle 5

Posted May 13, 2009
This is a really nice and freindly school. I am a student at this school, and well I'm bi..and the teachers and students didnt really mind..so i felt at home..Love the staff..and the Principle..

W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle
600 East Umstead Street, Durham, NC  27701
(919) 560-2000
Last modified W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W.G. Pearson Magnet Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.