Riverview Elementary School 4

Posted December 11, 2012
Riverview Elementary is a very great school that is pushes student success. The administration and staff encourage students to excel and be their best.

Posted December 08, 2012
Riverview Elementary offers an excellent learning experience for children in Pre-K through 5th grade. The staff are caring and supportive in making sure all students receive the best education possible.

Posted December 08, 2012
Riverview Elementary is a great strat for any child to begin their educational career.The school has an excellent new principal. Their are great teachers at Riverview.

Posted December 07, 2012
This is a great principal in a challenging neighborhood.She has a love for children and people. She is a strong leader.

Riverview Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2010
River view elementary is the worst school I have ever sent my child to.The teacher there are really bad with children,and the students there are unruly disrespect and the teachers there do nothing to try and stop the fighting that goes on in the halls, inside an outside the classrooms.My child does not want to go to school since she started going to river view,and my baby LOVED ! school up until then.The parent of children of river view need to complain more so that our children can get the education they deserve,and let them know that all children are not the same and the good kids should be rewarded for there hard work, just a little something to encourage them from time to time. And the staff period,well I want go into details about the staff there but woo! KIDS COUNT !!!

Riverview Elementary School 0

Posted August 02, 2009
My children attended Riverview Elementary and had very bad experinces there. The principle was very attentative to certain needs when it came to the children and what was going on within his school. The vice-principle wouldnt take care of certain situations and justify the situations she made aware of that were wrong. The teachers they were good in teaching but not so good with keeping personal feelings about a child to themselves. The experience that myself and my children has had was very bad. I cherish the education my children should be receiving and I feel this school does not.

Riverview Elementary School
260 Joubert, Memphis, TN  38109
Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.