Posted March 07, 2009
Erie is outstanding...has been...and still is! Through the changing of principals over the years, Erie continues to have excellent teachers, excellent programs and keeps the children first!

Erie Elementary School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
Great school! Great teachers! Great staff! You get the sense they truly care the minute you meet them. I love Erie!!!!

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008
My son has attended Erie for two years of preschool and is getting ready to start kindergarten. I love how involved the teachers are with the students. My child is a special needs child and is treated just as well as the 'normal' students. I'm so excited that he will get to continue his education here.

Erie Elementary School 4

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted January 09, 2007
My son has attended Erie Elementary since kindergarten. He is now in sixth grade. I cannot say enough good things about this school. The principal is amazing and very involved in everything that goes on at the school. She goes out of her way to make the students feel special. We have had excellent teachers every year. They have always been very caring, responsive, and helpful. My son has excelled at Erie and I give a lot of credit to the teachers and the principal. We moved out of the Erie district many years ago, but have requested a boundary exception each year because we love it so much. We will really miss Erie when he goes on to junior high. Do not hesitate to send your child to this school.

Posted December 12, 2005
My daughter has attended Erie elementary as a preschooler and now she is in kindergarten. Here I find my daughter is encouraged to do her personal best.The teachers are highly skilled and work hard to bring out the best in each child.They give one-on-one attention. My daughter is learning to read very well. They encourage children by rewarding them. The principal is kind and knows each child by name. She is my daughter's role model. The office staff are helpful and cooperative. Erie elementary brings out the best in my daughter and giving her the encouragement and confidence they need to go out into the world

Erie Elementary School 4