Riverside, CA

Posted March 18, 2014
I love this school and my sons teacher my son.made alot of progress the first day he started .

Posted March 18, 2014
I am one of the few people that write reviews, but I have to for this school. It is amazing! My son has recently started about two weeks ago and I can already tell he's improving. I have constant communication with my son's teacher, the staff are super friendly and from day one they have been nothing but helpful. I strongly recommend this school!!

Posted March 30, 2010
this is one school that really cares about our children. my son learned so much when he was a student there.

Sunshine Special Education School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
I love Sunshine my Autstic daughter has come along way. Her Teacher Mrs Susan Pirece is a Angel she got her potty trained. And has helped with all her issues.

Sunshine Special Education School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
I have been very impressed with my son's progress at sunshine. The classroom is small but the teachers work hard to be creative with the lessons. Only issue we have encountered is trying to get feedback from the teachers. They are very busy.

Posted April 12, 2007
I'm very happy with Sunshine. I have 2 autistic sons & both started going to this school. Teachers are great, always show concern regarding any problem the students are having. Ms. Cindy Hartshorn is a great teacher who helped my sons learn everything they could & I saw major improvement. Overall the parent involvement is always good. Lots of activities going on the whole year long.

Sunshine Special Education School
9390 California Avenue, Riverside, CA  92503
Last modified Sunshine Special Education School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Sunshine Special Education School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top