K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am a parent of 2 students at School of Our Lady and an 8th grade graduate from last year. I am very proud that this is the only school they have been to. They have never been to a public school. I have been in this school community for 9 years and I like that school for the strict rules they have. I've seen that they take students out of that school and go back to the school the next year. We have the best teachers who are very full of God and academically very well prepared. It is a very blessed community. May God keep blessing you and we'll wait for you at School of Our Lady

I am a parent of two boys and have found School of Our Lady to be an excellent school. One of my sons struggled but his teacher took the time to help him one on one. All the teachers are more than willing to assist the students with extra help if needed. The office is very caring and friendly. They are always there to answer questions and assist parents any way they can. The Principal always has her door open and is available to speak with parents whenever they need to see her. It is disheartening to see a parent write a review based on a lunch incident. A school can not be judged one one incident involving lunch. We need to take a look at academics, faith, and family. There are always two sides of a story.

I am a Parent at School of our Lady, before March 12,2012. I believe School of our Lady was one of the best private catholic Schools in orange county. On this day March 12,20012 was the second time, the Front office staff, decided not to give my daugther lunch, due to parent having a small balance dew of $30.00. This is not a nice to do do. To a child. Now I am not even sure if I still want to continue sending my daughter their. CAN I TRUST SCHOOL OF OUR LADY, TO FEED MY DAUGHTER LUNCH???????

I LOVE this school because my son can really learn and fell safe. I sacrafice alot to put my son in this school. But it is worth it to know my son is learning about religion and that he is in a safe environment.

I try public school around my house but know days they are over crowded decided to try school of our lady and was the best choice I have made for my daughter's education. School of Lady has provide the best academic skills for my daughter's education as well as discipline.

What is better than a school that teaches my child necessary academic skills and provides a great moral foundation? I cannot think of a better place to send my child other than School of Our Lady in Santa Ana.

As a parent, I love seeing the academic goals set for my child. The discipline is also a plus, as I have seen my child develop proper manners.

I love being a part of School of Our Lady. It is a safe, welcoming, loving environment. The students here are intelligent, understanding, and provide for a great school.

Last modified School Of Our Lady is a Private school that serves grades K-8