PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is a hidden gem within the community. I have two children, a middle and grade schooler, within the building. I love the fact that everyone is familiar with one another. The teachers are good and provide an excellent foundation for building the children's education, character, and morals. Overall, I have remained completely satisfied with the school.

This school is a great, community-based school. The new 3 and 4 year old program, along with a new and improved Kindergarten program, are both wonderfully run by smart, dedicated, and focused teachers. They create the perfect base for the children to continue and thrive in their education. The teachers, like all teachers, are new to the common core method of learning, but are working vigorously with students and parents. The negative reviews on this website are personal experiences, and, sadly, not everyone is going to be pleased with their time spent at St. Ann's. However, on a whole, the students that graduate from here go on to great high schools and successful careers.

I have only been at St. Ann School 3 years and I have to say that I am very pleased with this school thus far. My child was reading and writing by the end of Pre-K and has learned a great deal since. I do see gossip, but I don't involve myself in it. Anyone who thinks this doesn't occur at other schools is very much deluded. I have never had a problem with the teachers or the principal and feel as though they are easily approachable if needed.

This school is bad. I've been here since Pre K and when I graduated the teacher didn't even know how to pronounce my last name! It was so embarrassing to me, my family, and the school. All the awards were given to children who didn't even deserve them. They were only given to the students the teachers "liked". This schools favoritism is through the roof. If ur thinking about bringing ur child there... DONT! My parents made a big mistake letting me graduate from here. I had a very small class and we always fought with each other and excluded each other and bullied each other. I didn't leave this school happy. All my childhood memories.... WASTED! It's really sad but hopefully highschool will be better. This school consist of bullying, many failing grades, and favoritism! Those teachers will make u feel WORTHLESS... At least that's what my social studies teacher called me.

This school is one of the worst that anyone could ever be involved in. This school has gotten worse ever since the principal joined. He's more interested in speaking to the parents that he likes, other than being a role model for the children in the school. The favoritism in the classrooms are horrific. If you're not liked by a teacher, you won't be respected by them and everything you do is an embarrassment to them. The teachers always gossip about other students and pick on them in periods when the students should be learning. This school should've been closed a long time ago. I have no idea what's keeping it open.

This school is bad. I am graduate of 2013 and my biology teacher I have now is better than the science teacher I had in fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth grade. She would be mean for no reason at all and she says old sayings that no one says anymore. Also the social studies teacher acts like he is always right when he isn't and is always try's to pick arguments with students and picks favorites, which is usually all the girls. Trust me your kids would not have a good experience here.

This school lacks poor leadership, and the teaching is not consistent, and eratic. It is a total gossip haven, I don't see the close knit family relationship that is supposedly promugated. It's a matter of time where this school will follow the domino effect of the rest of the Catholic schools that are closing. It's a shame.

With so many catholic school closing , I can not believe this is school is still open. The principal lacks leadership. He is more interested in socializing with parents than being a good advocate for kids. Someone mentioned this school is close knit, I would rather said noisy parents. I took my son out last year. Academics are horrific. The teachers need to be evaluated. Do not send your kids here.

My son is in 8th grade and has been a student at St. Ann's since Pre-K. My daughter is a senior in high school. Both have received a great education and are well prepared for high school. The principal, Mr. Vicario, is always looking for was to improve the school and really listens to parents. Overall, I am very satisfied with the education my children have received at St. Ann's. Most importantly, I love the close-knit community of parents, faculty and administration. - P.G.

I'm a student there and I can say I like it most of the time they are making improvements they got rid of the worst teacher she is no longer allowed to teach the higher grades and they are improving in the schools books I still think the school Needs more care for their students I've been there 10 years and I have gone through stages of depression from one of the teachers discouraging me. He is still a good teacher just to rough

Last modified St Ann School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8