Posted August 16, 2006

Posted August 14, 2006

Wheeler Transitional And Developmental Center 4

Posted July 15, 2005

Posted March 22, 2005
I was a bit worried when my son was required to attend here on on temp basis. We had been though several behavior problems and it just seemed he was never gonna be able to sit and attend and participate in regular school, we were at our wits end. I just didnt want my son to be labeled as 'special' or 'funny' to the other kids. Well his time was so well spent it was an amazing transformation. He learned how to be a good student and focus on being a better peer and set good examples himself. He gained confidence and learned responsibility. I was amazed at the ability for the principal Mr Walker to reach these children and make them see how loved and important their success was to their family. I couldnt reccommend this staff and school more highly.

Wheeler Transitional And Developmental Center 4

Posted August 24, 2004
Our daughter was having a terrible time on her home campus, and was sent to GTC and made remarkable progress, she is now starting high school with the other students her age. Her teachers helped her figure out an acceptable way to behave in school when she became very upset. My only complaint would be that academics come after behavior in priority.

Wheeler Transitional And Developmental Center
1600 E Shady Grove, Irving, TX  75060
Last modified Wheeler Transitional And Developmental Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Wheeler Transitional And Developmental Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top