Posted June 04, 2012
Brimhall is the best school I've been to yet! It's really a shame the city is tearing it down this summer...........at least we went out with a bang......I'll miss it so much :'(

Posted November 03, 2011
the school does not obide by the bully policy and the principle always sides with the teacher. the school is most focused on sending your kids home for pitty things like a hole in your pants above the knee, shoes and hair then educating their students. theirs a always a new policy every week.

Posted August 08, 2011
I just registard for school here and when I walked in the adminastration office they were so rude!!! They have the strictest workers ive ever seen!! This is hard to explain but I am very short but I have long legs and i came in with shorts on and it was right after school clothes shopping and all my shorts are the same length well anyways one of the ladies says excuse me you cant wear those shorts they are WAYYYY to short (these were probably the longest shorts i have) so now I probably have to go and return all my shorts i got for this year!! THANKSBRIMALL THANKS A LOT!! (NOT!!)

Posted May 07, 2011
The new principal has made this a much better school for everyone. I have 2 children and my son is in 8th grade this year & about to graduate. The difference in the entire school atmosphere since the new principal was installed this year is beyond words. My daughter went through Brimhall 3 years ago & things were a lot worse. The teachers and staff are hardworking & very caring.

Posted January 18, 2011
I am a student at Brimhall and do not like it at all. The new principal puts rules on things she doesn't like, but there is no problem with. For example, a small purse that does not go against dress code at all and you get it taken away, even though she lets people carry around purses the size of their locker?! They solve all problem with a detention or a no-contact contract. This is very ineffective and they are just full of empty threats. All they do is try to help the kids with behavioral issues, and do not help kids who truely need the help. Over all I am very disappointed with this school, and so is everyone I know.

Brimhall Junior High School 4

Posted August 05, 2010
My son has such a great experience at this school for 7th grade. They have such wonderful caring teachers who have encouraged him to do his best. the principal knows every child by name and treats them with so much respect

Brimhall Junior High School 3

Posted May 15, 2010
This is a good school, but I do not feel that there is enough done to help or motivate excelling kids. My son gets straight A's, but the teachers focus on kids who struggle all the time and who are behavior problems. When kids fail, they can retake test after test until they get an A. It's frustrating that some kids get grades that they do not earn. Kids who earn their grades feel like their hard work is for nothing. Why work hard and turn something in on time, when your friend can turn it in three weeks late and still get a B+? Some kids get special tests where there are only two multiple choices per questions. Hmmm. Take a guess with a 50/50 chance? Some kids get it easy. I just hope my son continues to work hard and does not cave in to the low expectations.

Brimhall Junior High School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
The school overall is a standard Arizona school (not very high standards) The teachers are not very helpful. The principle's rule for lunch is for each table of kids to clean up. This would be ok but you end up with kids that did not leave trash cleaning up after the kids that did, constantly. The principle stated that this was done to teach responsibility. It teaches the lazy kids that they can get away with all kinds of stuff and the kids that follow rules get screwed over. It's also this way because there are too many kids and no way to watch who does what. So are the kids running the kids? Sounds like it.

Posted April 25, 2010
My son is in 9th grade and joind Brimhall a month into school year moving from MN and starting from the front office, teachers, counselor, coaches, prinicpal have been wonderful and my son has loved attending Brimhall this year hat's off to a wonderful loving, caring staff at Brimhall. Thanks

Brimhall Junior High School 4

Posted March 20, 2010
I currently to Brimhall. I think it's a great school. However, the Principal needs to be changed. She has been there sense my brother was there and my brother is 23.

Brimhall Junior High School
4949 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ  85206
Last modified Brimhall Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9
Brimhall Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top