Posted May 22, 2014
This school is the best if all schools. The staff are caring and they teach you the word of god and it's a great place to be. Also visit word of god fellowship church the church is fun the inspire and encourage you with their words and word of god fellowship is a GREAT PLACE TO BE!!! Hope to see you at the academy and in the church survive

Posted June 15, 2013
I love this school and my elementary child does too. Very caring teachers and staff. Great changes made recently to strengthen Word of God Christian Academy education excellence in line with common core and student enrichment.

Posted October 07, 2009
I'm very pleased with the success of my child. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted July 21, 2008
Our children have been at Word of since 3k and kindergarden. It has been wonderful and great! Word of God Chrisitian Academy is the place to send your children to for an excellent christian and academic education, efficiency, integrity, great and sincere teachers, administration and staff, evolving each year to a higher levels of excellence, fun, opportunity, challenging, numerous sports, and a peaceful and secure enviroment and much more! WOGCA is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME. Wish I had went to this school! Come and stand in line to get your children in! submitted by SLT

Posted March 21, 2008

Word Of God Christian Academy 0

Posted February 17, 2008
I went to that school ever since I was a little baby.They have life long lessons that will stick with you forever.I would love to go back because I loved being around the great envirement.The teachers always cared and loved you they will not let you get hurt.Word of God is the place to be!!! The students are so much fun to be around they keep you laughing and having fun.

Posted January 07, 2008
I have been going to WOGCA for 8 years now. the teachers push you to give 100% each day and everyone treats you like family. I am in High School now and I know I am well prepared for college.

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted May 23, 2007
This school is outstanding. Of course it is not as large as the others but we(the students) get that one on one attention that we need. Not only are we learning thing to prepare us for college but they we also learning about of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, which is truly what we need in the end.

Contact Information

Po Box 14408
Raleigh, NC 27620

Word Of God Christian Academy
Po Box 14408, Raleigh, NC  27620
Last modified Word Of God Christian Academy is a private school that serves grades K-12
Word Of God Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.