Posted November 03, 2012
I loved this school. I was a 2005 graduate. And yes this school was very old, but what does that have to do with an education, because I got mine and learned plenty along the way. I am not sure what happened to school after I left, but I know when I was there, it was great. And I was sad to have seen it shut down.

Chattanooga Middle Museum Magnet School 4

Posted January 31, 2011
The teachers here are great! I love all of the "extra" things they teach us. I also love the interesting, new way that they teach it. The one thing that I don't like about it is that there's a few small groups of cliques that like to tease, but not bully (well, not physically) other kids.

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008

Chattanooga Middle Museum Magnet School 2

Posted August 27, 2007
We are zoned for this school and if that wasn't the reason my son would not be at this school. I can't tell you the number of times the police are in attendance here and the horror stories that come home to us. I'm not impressed with the academic programs and don't feel there is enough focus on what he needs to succeed in life. I've heard what my son's math class sounded like last year and it was a zoo. Kids act up, fight and disrupt. I don't understand why parents can't be called to help with the discipline here. I truly want my son out of this school. It's a nightmare and I can't understand why people are signing up to go here.

Posted August 19, 2007
This is one of the forgotten schools. And for a good reason. IT IS TERRIBLE! It needs to close and become a school that will achieve more. We wonder why many of our kids never graduate from high school.....this school is one of the reasons.

Chattanooga Middle Museum Magnet School 4

Posted August 28, 2006
This school is overall pretty good... at first glance you would think it was 'raggedy', but the teachers (and most of the students) more than make up for it.

Posted November 21, 2005
- a former student

Chattanooga Middle Museum Magnet School
1219 West Mississippi Ave, Chattanooga, TN  37405
Last modified Chattanooga Middle Museum Magnet School is a Public school
Chattanooga Middle Museum Magnet School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top