Bad
Good

i just enrolled my 5 year old. everything seems to be first class on the surface. i will withhold my final judgement until later

Awesome teachers who really want your child to suceed. The school promotes parent involvment which is a huge benefit in my opinion. I am very pleased with our school, and I have both a child that grasps learning easy and one that sometimes struggles and they both get what they need from their teachers. I'm very pleased to have my children at this school!

Amazing teachers. Phenomenal curriculum. Entire staff has a heart to see each child succeed. :)

Great academic program and wearing uniforms is so much better than street clothes. Students are all on the 'same page' when it comes to clothing.

We love the positive interaction between teachers, parents, and children. Having small class sizes really makes a difference!

Great Teachers - Love that the kids wear uniforms - Great campus!!!

Small classes. Positive environment. Great teachers. This is the best school for my kids!

The teachers at this school are excellent. They make learning exciting for the students. This school is very dedicated to their students. My child looks so forward to going to school everyday.

There are many reasons why I love Liberty Charter School - my son feels welcomed, encouraged and comfortable with the teachers and staff. The teachers and staff create an educational program that has been enjoyable for my child, and he looks forward to going to school daily. I am really touched by Liberty Charter School's dedication to all of our children. This has been the best school!

Small class size with great teachers who love what they do!

Last modified Liberty Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12