Public charter
El Cajon, CA

Liberty Charter School 5

Posted February 28, 2011
Awesome teachers who really want your child to suceed. The school promotes parent involvment which is a huge benefit in my opinion. I am very pleased with our school, and I have both a child that grasps learning easy and one that sometimes struggles and they both get what they need from their teachers. I'm very pleased to have my children at this school!

Posted May 21, 2010
Amazing teachers. Phenomenal curriculum. Entire staff has a heart to see each child succeed. :)

Posted May 17, 2010
Great academic program and wearing uniforms is so much better than street clothes. Students are all on the 'same page' when it comes to clothing.

Posted May 13, 2010
We love the positive interaction between teachers, parents, and children. Having small class sizes really makes a difference!

Posted May 12, 2010
Great Teachers - Love that the kids wear uniforms - Great campus!!!

Posted May 12, 2010
Small classes. Positive environment. Great teachers. This is the best school for my kids!

Posted May 12, 2010
The teachers at this school are excellent. They make learning exciting for the students. This school is very dedicated to their students. My child looks so forward to going to school everyday.

Posted May 11, 2010
There are many reasons why I love Liberty Charter School - my son feels welcomed, encouraged and comfortable with the teachers and staff. The teachers and staff create an educational program that has been enjoyable for my child, and he looks forward to going to school daily. I am really touched by Liberty Charter School's dedication to all of our children. This has been the best school!

Posted May 11, 2010
Small class size with great teachers who love what they do!

Posted May 10, 2010
The education is top-notch. The teachers are full of spirit, encouragement, dedication and wisdom. The classrooms are engaging and well equipped. The staff as a whole is completely dedicated to making the students feel engaged and confident. The atmosphere is like a large family that nurtures and encourages one another. We wouldn't dream of sending our student anywhere else.

Liberty Charter School
1012 East Bradley Avenue, El Cajon, CA  92021
Last modified Liberty Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Liberty Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top