Posted August 21, 2010
As an East Lake Parent since 2001, my daughter transitioned from Private School to East Lake without missing a beat. It is the mission of the principal and her administration to ensure that each child is treated with respect and receives World Class education that is 2nd to none. From the Principal to the janitors, Cardinal Pride is exhibited year after year in its solid achievement of excellence. It is because of East Lake that we remain fixtures of the community. It's APS best kept secret. <shhhhhhh>

East Lake Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2009
Awful!!! Stop screaming at the children to get them to do a task. There is more to life than just passing the test. Teach the children and not the test. After 3 hours of work my daughter needs a break.....just like the administration. 2.5 hours of homework each night is crazy. The children deserve art and music more than 2 times a month. This school is all about the TEST and not my child.

Posted August 18, 2009
Kudos !!! to Mrs. Benton and the entire East Lake Elemetary staff. 3rd grade was my sons 1st year here I wish I wouldv'e had him here sooner. The school in my district was not up to par when it came to education, test scores, and organization therfore, I had my son transferred to eastlake. Its quite a commute from my home to this school but it is well worth it. My sons test score exceeded the average passing scores and the teachers here are passionate about their profession and there students. We are proud to be Eastlake Cardials

Posted July 01, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009
My child attended East Lake Elementary School from Kindergarten through 5th grade. I have never made a more important decision. My daughter left East Lake very well prepared for middle school. She is currently in 8th grade and is still an Honor Roll (all A's) student. The principal, teachers and office personnel have always been very pleasant and easy to communicate with. If there was ever an issue, it was handled quickly and effectively. If you are looking for a safe learning environment for your child, look no further!

Posted November 10, 2008
Before allowing my child to attend East Lake, I was a strong advocate for private schools. However once visiting and being greeted by the friendly staff and qualified faculty I reconsidered. I'm very pleased with the education my child is receiving and with school's high performing test scores and achievements. The faculty and staff are extremely dedicated and passionate about the students' education.

Posted August 18, 2008

East Lake Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2007

East Lake Elementary School
145 4th St NE, Atlanta, GA  30308
Last modified East Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
East Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top