Bad
Good

STEMS at Therrell Highschool is academic focused with a solid principal that believes that a private school environment, standards and educational quality can be achieved successfully within a public school system. The students of STEMS are classified as 'Scholars' of today for our 'tomorrow'.

My grandchild has attended STEMS@ THERRELL since the 9th grade. I have been an active member at the School since he began. I have seen all of the changes that have happened at the school and they were all changes for the better of the school and the students. The Principal and the Teachers are all about graduating scholars from STEMS. Educating and the continuing education once the student leaves STEMS is a goal I feel has been set by the Faculty of this School. I will rate STEMS with 4 1/2 stars as it continue to grow and make an impact on my community. Submitted by a grandparent

My child has attend STEMS @ Therrell since the 9th grade. I have witness a big turn around in the school. STEMS is the only school in the building that require the student to wear uniform.I do vist the school a lot and I see where there is structure and discipline put in place there. My child has remain on honor row since he has been in STEMS. This is a great school to attend.

I was little afraid at first to let my child go but i did let him attend and i am glad i did they have great teachers and other staff i know this because Iam a very involved parent Keep up the good work It will get better with time

My child has only been in this school for a short time but from what I see so far, the school lacks dicipline. There are children running around with their pants wrapped around their knees and lots of congregating in the hall ways. The student test scores are great and this is the only reason why I am considering leaving my child in but something has to be done about the lack of student control. The school needs more guards, more parent involvement and stronger staff. The students need to know that anything does not go.

I'm a former student of Therrell and would like to say that this is a very good school for someones son or duaghter to attend.

Last modified Therrell School Of Engineering- Math- And Science is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.