Atlanta, GA

Whitefoord Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2013
Whitefoord Elementary School has been great for both my son and I. He is in 2nd grade and have been attending WES since February of this year. During this time I have seen his behavior turn around almost 100% and that makes me proud as a parent and let's me know that his teacher (Ms. Herbert) and other staff are assisting me in raising a well behaved young man. I love to see the principal (Mr. Foster) greeting the students and parents in the morning as they walk in the building and must I say the carpool is flowing just fine. I would however love to see a more secure entrance when a visitor or whomever enters the building. What I mean by that is once someone is allowed into the building, they have access to many parts of the building before arriving at the office which to me puts the children and staff there more vulnerable to danger or what not. That would make me feel more secured in sending my child to school. Another concern would be better fencing around the playground area. Right now it's just easy access for children to wander or for someone off the streets to come and have close contact with students and teachers. Overall, I am pleased with Whitefoord Elementary School.

Posted April 07, 2013
Whitfoord elementary is an excellent school. My daughter has attended the school since pre-k. She has mastered and exceeded many goals. The teachers really care for the students.

Posted March 08, 2012
well let's have some more parent involvement then! This is a great little school filled with sunshine. The new principal is wonderful, and some of the teachers there have taught generations of neighborhood children. Test scores are well above average too. I am looking forward to sending my kids here in a few years, and plan to start volunteering there soon

Posted October 29, 2008

Whitefoord Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
Whitefoord has exceptionally smart teacher. They care about their students and go the extra mile each and every day.

Whitefoord Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2008

Whitefoord Elementary School
35 Whitefoord Ave SE, Atlanta, GA  30317
Last modified Whitefoord Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitefoord Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top