Posted November 04, 2013
Dr martin luther king is the worst school ever. The principal Rachel Brunson is very rude and unprofesional she treats the parents like they are not important she does not want any parents in the building. The vice principal Gloria Robertson does not no how to talk to parents in an profesional manner and she likes to put her hands on other people's childrenmI as a parent would not recomend anyone sending their children to this school,they have low test scores and poor staffing.

Posted August 13, 2012
all the teachers care about is a paycheck. My sons 1st grade teacher made him out to be an outkast in his class and had refuse to teach my son. When I asked for a conference to try and get understanding, my sons teacher was always too busy and never had the time. I felt the principal didnt even care to press the issue either. That is definitely not the reason I send my kids to school, for failure. I have completely decided to withdraw both of my children.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School 3

Posted July 22, 2009

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School 5

Posted June 06, 2009

Posted January 27, 2008

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School
3750 Greenspring Ave, Baltimore, MD  21211
Last modified Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top