Posted May 04, 2011
Great school the Highschool and what we called votech. The teachers are wonderful love all of them

Posted August 25, 2009
I feel like Crockett is a good school compared to the rest of DPS schools. And I agree that they do seem to be too focused on uniforms...sometimes it feels like thats all their worried about! But on the other hand they do focus on our future and make sure we do somthing with our lives. Basically all im saying is that if your looking for a DPS high school for your child to attend choose Crockett -'012

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted May 13, 2008
My sister went to crockett and she loved it. she said that it really prepared her for college, so next year im putting my daughter in crockett high school.

Posted April 08, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted December 12, 2007
I Think Crockett Is a Good School....... Its Not all that hype but I can work with it.. All these negative things being said aren't even true..... Crockett is a very caring and Loving School... I Personally Recommend that you send your child here....... I've experienced it as a Freshie this year...'011'........

Posted June 21, 2007
I think crockett is a great school it allows students to explore there academic skills, also when the students go off into there future goals they go into great experiences that crocketts teachers knowlegde them to be the best they can be going off into the world on there own

Crockett High School
8950 Saint Cyril St, Detroit, MI  48213
Last modified Crockett High School is a Public school
Crockett High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.