Posted May 05, 2014
I have attend Casa Richard for 3 years. And I feel more prepared for the next step in my life then I ever have. Casa has prepared me not only for success in my career but also gave me confidence as a person. Casa staff and student body is like a family to me and I could never see me being the successful and confident young lady that I am today with out them.

Posted August 11, 2013
I love Casa I learned so much being their. I love the teachers are always their for you regardless if its because you don't understand something in the lesson or you just having a hard day and need some one to talk to. I don't know why parents wouldn't want to send their kids here it is a great school I been attending this school since my 9th grade year and its summer of 2013 and this fall I will be a senior at Casa Richard Academy.

Posted May 15, 2013
I attended Casa Richard Academy for my entire high school career, and I must say that Casa has prepared me for college. As of right now I will be entering my 4th year of college at Lake Superior State University come this fall 2013. The tools that I have learned at Casa help me to not only be successful in the classroom but outside as well. Right now, I m president of one club and I sit on the executive board of three others clubs. I will be entering my second year as a Resident Advisor and my third year as a Student Officer for LSSU Public Safety and second year as Lieutenant.. Casa has prepared and helped to shape me into the man I am today. Casa provides students with opportunities that will put what they learn in the classroom into real life practice. At Casa I have had the opportunity to speak in front of the Detroit City Council, top Michigan law makers, judges, as well as many local community leaders. I have also had the opportunity to work on my job interviewing skills and r sum building/writing. Casa has a staff that cares about their students and works every day to see them succeed. Derric Knight c/o 2010

Posted May 12, 2013
As a teacher at Casa Richard Academy, I must say that it is a great place to work. It is a small school but we are doing some outstanding work for teaching and learning to happen successfully every day. We have a dedicated staff of diverse backgrounds in order to be very effective in the classroom. We also have great sources of technology in all disciplines of study. Next year we are planning a new and improved, exciting curriculum for the workplace and post secondary education.

Posted May 09, 2013
I gotta say this is a great school. Its a great learning environment with a friendly staff of teachers ready to help you with any of your questions. The class sizes are about 15 to 1 so its easy to focus in class and easy to speak up, really adding to the learning experience. I have to say, compared to other schools, this school is great.

Posted April 27, 2013
The staff challenges the students but because the class size is small, students can get the help they need. Our graduates report back regularly to us on how well prepared they are for college level classes and for vocational skills. Our ACT scores last year ranked 3rd place behind Cass Tech and Renaissance. We are very excited about our Career Focus that starts next year offering classes to further prepare students for specific careers. We will be offering classes such as Marketing, Business Law, Forensics, and Current Events, Medical Terminology and Microbiology, Occupational Planning, and Psychology.

Posted April 24, 2013
Small, caring school with great teachers. Clean learning environment. My daughter loves it there! Great program. I highly recommend Casa Richard Academy!

Posted January 08, 2008

Casa Richard Academy 0

Posted September 11, 2007
this school is very, very fun and interesting....but it doesn't prepare you for college...next to no college opportunities....zero extra-curricular activities....i can go on...

Casa Richard Academy 0

Posted August 15, 2007
I am a former student of CRA. Class of 2005. CRA has been criticized on its lack of leadership and control over their students. They have alot on their plate and still maintain to produce success students. I currently own my own classified company online is working on my MBA already. Also there is about 20+ more just like me that came from the'lack of leadership school.' Maybe parents should monitor their childs lack of attention in school while monitoring the school's successful progress. -Cody Stephens

Casa Richard Academy
2635 Howard St, Detroit, MI  48216
Last modified Casa Richard Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Casa Richard Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.