Posted November 06, 2014
Please Please parents do not send your child to this school. The teachers are bullied by the students and the students bully each other. This is one of the worst schools I have ever sent my children to. Officer Nagel who is the officer on duty at this school writes children tickets for coming to her for help when there being bullied. My childrens reading leavels have dropped over two hundred points. Instead of offering my daughter help they threatened to hold her back from high school. My daughter no longer goes to this school and within three months of changing is a honer roll student and is skipping a grade. There testing scores are the lowest in the state. The school offers absolutely no sports programs or music programs at all. This schools is geared towards the failure of each student. Starting from the principal no one in this school cares about these children's future. Please fellow parents keep your children away from this horrible school.

Lake Middle School 4

Posted November 02, 2011
I have a child that goes to Lake as I did when I was his age although I respect all the comments about this school I have my own opinion. When I went to this school years ago I thought there couldn't be a worse school the teachers were old and worn down from all the years of abuse from the children and the kids that attended were completely out of control, hanging out of windows urinating in the halls it was a disaster of a school. My son is in an IEP (individual education plan) for a emotional disorder, and the center based programs happens to be at Lake my initial thought was he couldn't be worse off, I couldn't have been more wrong this school has been a god send, the teachers are young and enthusiastic, they are excited to teach which in turn has a direct effect on our kids. Mi case after school program is a wonderful safe place for the kids to go until the working parents get off and pick them up. This school can be whatever make of it, either a tool for your future success or a battle ground for your demise, make good choices kids!!!

Lake Middle School 4

Posted November 02, 2011
I have a child that goes to Lake as I did when I was his age although I respect all the comments about this school I have my own opinion. When I went to this school years ago I thought there couldn't a worse school the teachers were old and worn down from all the years of abuse from the children and the kids that attended were completely out of control, hanging out of windows urinating in the halls it was a disaster of a school. My son is in an IEP (individual education plan) for a emotional disorder, and the center based programs happens to be at Lake my initial thought was he couldn't be worse off, I couldn't have been more wrong this school has been a god send, the teachers are young and enthusiastic, they are excited to teach which in turn has a direct effect on our kids. Mi case after school program is a wonderful safe place for the kids to go until the working parents get off and pick them up. This school can be whatever make of it, either a tool for your future success or a battle ground for your demise, make good choices kids!!!

Posted March 05, 2011
I do not recomend this school if your child has add or adhd. They do not have the patience to deal with the kids like they should. There is no accountability as teachers and pricipal as well as the liason for this school.

Posted November 30, 2009
i think lake middle school is a great school just because their test scores are low doesnt mean its a bad school the students there are great...!

Posted November 12, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted April 01, 2005
I feel my child is completly safe and well educated at school.

Lake Middle School