Denver, CO

Oakland Elementary School 5

Posted August 02, 2010
I'm a student that attended Oakland from kindergarten to 5th grade, and now I'm on my way to high school. Yayz!^^ I love the teachers when I was there. They were always so helpful and kind, that includes the principal too! I love this school because this was where I first learned English =), and where I made awesome friends! =D

Oakland Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2007
I really like this school. I've noticed the teachers at this school love what they do, they are very helpful and nice. I really like the Principal also. I choose this school because I had two nieces who went here and they learned over their grade level. My daughter went on field trips every month. I love that they have movie nights. The news letter lets you know what all grades are doing for the month. The Principal keeps all parents informed on all types of G.E.D classes, how to get help getting kids shots up to date and things going on at the nearest library. It's not the newest built school but it's always cleaned and the kids does the hallway so nice and up to date on holidays and seasons. I love Oakland. Go Eagles!

Oakland Elementary School
4580 Dearborn St, Denver, CO  80239
Last modified Oakland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Oakland Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top