Creekview Academy 1

Posted August 21, 2014
Creekview was very disappointing! The teachers were rude and I constantly had to go address the way they spoke to my child. Yelling at them and calling student stupid is not acceptable. Also I feel that the overall Staar testing scores say a lot about the learning there. My son went from getting straight A's to getting B's & C's. I have taken my son out of creekview after less then 1 term and he will not be returning.

Creekview Academy 4

Posted October 07, 2012
My child has been with this school for the last 3 years. We are VERY pleased with how things have gone. There has been some unorganization but they have been working VERY hard to make it safe and help these children learn. My child Loves going to school every day and doesn't ever want to be late. his/her van drivers have always been really cool and supportive even in the children's learning. And they don't even have to. My child's teacher nurtures his/her interests and learning. My child is tutoring a friend who is in the public school system, showing me that he/she is on target or better with his/her learning. I would say there are more pros to this school than cons. My kid is consistently an A student and that wasn't the case at all in the public school. Since I have friends who's kids are in the public schools, I know if my child is on target or not. Also this school doesn't take as many days off as the public schools do. Which I like because I know they are taking the education there seriously.

Posted August 20, 2012
This school is the best I have ever seen I love it and my son loves and I plan for my daughters to go as well.

Creekview Academy 4

Posted September 12, 2011
i don't like the location or that you rarely see other parents. The school programs are very good actually & the already small class of 12-14 gets split into 2 groups to better assist who needs further help & who is is beyond what is being taught. i get calls quite often asking me to come to the school for a conference.

Posted September 12, 2011
so far so good! My child is learning here great she has complained about some misbehaving children in her class which every school class has. I'm not happy with the location & that i rarely see parents. I am excited about my child's teacher HE IS GREAT! She is doing better than the local school here in Killeen. I just advise parents to show face as much as possible!

Posted September 12, 2011
They got a new building this year. It looks great but it's still to close to downtown Killeen. The staff are very willing to help, the class student teacher ratios are small *no more that 15 per class* They offer free tutoring after school. If your an involved parent the teachers will keep you updated on what you need to help you child with. I notice that most parents just use the carport pick system which I'm not a fan of but I can't tell other parent how to do their parenting job so it is what it is. Overall, for Killeen I think this school is a great option.I give the school a 5 star but if i could rate the parents... maybe a 1

Posted April 02, 2010
I am a former student there and I had no problem, all it takes is self desipline, and focus. Even when I went there I was surrounded by disruptive student, yet I finished all required courses half a semester ealry. For future student, I suggest to expect to push yourself, and stay focused

Posted August 29, 2009

Creekview Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2009

Creekview Academy 3

Posted May 13, 2009
My child doesn't like the school anymore. We have a problem with one teacher mistreating , and also there are a lot of fights at the school,we have had several meetings and I go to the school during the day and I see the things they are talking about. my child will be removed by next year

Creekview Academy
405 South 2nd Street, Killeen, TX  76541
Last modified Creekview Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekview Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top