Santa Rosa, CA

Doyle Park Elementary

Posted October 05, 2009

Doyle Park Elementary 3

Posted October 15, 2007
I am a new parent at this school and am very optimistic about the future. I love my daughter's teacher and the school is right around the corner from me. The school has a new principal in her second year there and she is really committed to excellence. I gave it a 3 star rating because they really are starting from scratch in some ways because of some rocky years before this current principal but have a good foundation to build on. I have become involved in the PTA there and have found many fired up parents and so I am hopeful we can really make a difference.

Doyle Park Elementary 1

Posted May 04, 2006
Compared to other school districts with the City, Doyle is not as advanced.

Doyle Park Elementary 4

Posted November 05, 2003
Doyle Park has been a great school for my 8 yr. old son. All the teachers he has had have been great. They have always kept me informed of his progress and what problems he may have. I would suggest this school to anyone who wants their child to be in a school with great teachers.

Doyle Park Elementary