Heyl Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2011
i love this school i went there from kindergarten to 5th grade i am a senior in high school now and plan to go visit it soon all my sisters went there and my little brother did the teachers are great ill never forget their names or faces and i'm soo excited to go visit and show them all that i have accomplished

Heyl Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted January 24, 2007
I am very pleased with the way the teachers and administrators at Heyl Elementary have treated my family and I. I believe that they truly have my child's best interest in mind and are very open to communication between families. It would nice to see more parents become involved with the teachers and staff to establish continuous open lines of communication for the good of the children.

Heyl Avenue Elementary School
760 Reinhard Ave, Columbus, OH  43206
Last modified Heyl Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Heyl Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top