Fannin Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2014
One of the worst if not the worst elementary school in bryan. Teachers here are mean and rude to students not all but most. Poor little kinder and 1st graders their teachers seem the worst. The principal and teachers here have no dedication to their jobs. They have a room in this school for the "bad kids". I don't like this there has to be others ways.

Posted April 10, 2013
Being a military family, we move a lot and it can be very hard on our four kids. The staff here made it an easy transition, and the kids adore their teachers. The staff here truly cares about the students. It is comforting to know that they are always sincere and looking out for each child's best interest. My kids look forward to school and are all doing amazing. I honestly couldn't ask for more from an elementary school!

Fannin Elementary School 2

Posted August 29, 2012
this school wasnt what i wanted for my 1st grader. they have a uniform based school that doesnt allow his mohawk, my husband is military and the school isnt very diverse and they also dont seem to be very organized the first day was a mess we lined up outside his classroom with other parents and students just for staff members to walk down the hall and seem to only redirect parents they already knew in spanish to meet the teachers some where else. they dont offer transportation so picking your child up after school is a complete disaster and takes atleast a half hr. not the experience i want for my son. i have only met very few staff members and feel about half the ones i did meet where nice and knew how to do their job.

Posted July 05, 2012
I have been at this school for 12 years, (10 teaching) and I love it. We are all a family and care about the children greatly. I love that our principal is knowledgeable and fair to everyone. The expectations are set at a high standard for all of us at this school. It is all for the success of our students, which is ultimately our goal as a campus.

Posted June 06, 2012
Fannin is a great school. I have a 20yr old and a 10 yr old and they both went to Fannin. They had a great start to their education which has given them a wonderful foundation. The teachers are excellent, they really care about the kids and are nurturing. Fannin has a new principal this year and I like her because she has made a lot of safety changes to the school and she has the entire staff involved. By the way, I am 43 and I also went to Fannin. It is the best elementary school in the northeast

Fannin Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
I love working at this school! The teachers work as a team. There is a lot of support.

Posted December 02, 2008
I am so glad my son was able to attend this school. Their pre-k program is awesome. The teachers are really commited. I can't say enough good things about the school!

Fannin Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2008
The assistant principal was awesome. Too bad he got reassigned. Teachers are awesome, especially the special education department. My child has flourished in PPCD classes and I love it. Big thumbs up to all teachers.

Fannin Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2007
The principal is very good, and most of the staff is too. Very friendly for the most part and professional too. I get the feeling that most teachers there really care about the kids, which is obviously half the battle. However, I do think the notion that they REALLY want parental involvement is a lot of lip service...parents are expected to 'toe the line' a bit too much & not question their children's education. They have THEIR way & they don't really want your input or to hear your concerns. Still, in balance, a good education and a safe and caring environment is to be found at Fannin.

Posted July 20, 2006
Fannin Elementary School's special education program is exemplary. Their leadership is outstanding. Teachers who need/want help get it so you're assured that all of the faculty is on the same page! The PTO is very active and parents really show for the programs and fund-raisers. The facility is old, but well-maintained and the principal has ongoing improvement plans for the campus. The curriculum is balanced, vertical, and effective. The children are happy and the staff is treated well. It's a great place to send my children. We moved to this neighborhood just to part of the Fannin ES school/family community.

Fannin Elementary School
5425 Salem Drive, El Paso, TX  79924
Last modified Fannin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fannin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top