Cadwallader Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
I went to this school during the 1970's and I enjoyed the teachers and the administration staff we nurtured relationships throughout our academic lives as well as our personal lives.

Cadwallader Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2008
My son was at this school since kindergarden. Ever since he started i disagreed with the school's way of teaching. I think that teachers are not prepared even though they have been teaching for many years. they dont have any sports or clubs like other schools do. and they expect for all the students to be PERFECT KIDS, well not every child is the same. I moved my son to Pasodale Elementary since mid second grade he is doing great and is into sports and afterschool programs not like Cadwallader Elementary. My aunts and myself attended Cadwallader many years ago, but i dont know what ever happen to having experiences Principals and Teachers I guess they left the worst ones for THIS particular school. I am so glad my son is out of that school. The bad thing is that it has almost lost all the students because of this problem.

Cadwallader Elementary School
7988 Alameda Avenue, El Paso, TX  79915
Last modified Cadwallader Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cadwallader Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top