Bad
Good

This school is amazing in every way, the teachers and staff always go above and beyond to help. My son is currently in kinder and he has improved in every way. He has learned tremendously with Mrs.Yanez, he now can read! I must say this school is a treasure.

I went to this school during the 1970's and I enjoyed the teachers and the administration staff we nurtured relationships throughout our academic lives as well as our personal lives.

My son was at this school since kindergarden. Ever since he started i disagreed with the school's way of teaching. I think that teachers are not prepared even though they have been teaching for many years. they dont have any sports or clubs like other schools do. and they expect for all the students to be PERFECT KIDS, well not every child is the same. I moved my son to Pasodale Elementary since mid second grade he is doing great and is into sports and afterschool programs not like Cadwallader Elementary. My aunts and myself attended Cadwallader many years ago, but i dont know what ever happen to having experiences Principals and Teachers I guess they left the worst ones for THIS particular school. I am so glad my son is out of that school. The bad thing is that it has almost lost all the students because of this problem.

Last modified Cadwallader Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.