Young Minds Christian Preparatory 5

Posted July 01, 2014
I am looking forward for my son to enjoy his middle school experience with Young Minds Christian Prepatory School. I have heard over 1,000 compliments of this school primarily from students attending. When a child is excited about their educational learning opportunities, you have to get on board and give parental support ..

Young Minds Christian Preparatory 5

Posted January 26, 2013
My child has attended Young Minds Preparatory School for years now. She learned a lot. She can speak, read in Russian & Spanish!!! And reads better than college students. Plus knows the Lord! Taught me stuff. I've been really happy with the process, progress, and performance with this school.

Young Minds Christian Preparatory 4

Posted January 24, 2013
My oldest child has been attending this school since he was in 1st grade and I've no issues with the staff. I'm a major part of the school. One of my favorite things about the school is that I can come and visit at any time and enjoy the classroom experience with my child. My children have learned so much and they still incorporate the learning of the bible. I love the fact that Young Minds are teaching are young boys to become Men and our young ladies to become Women. Im appreciate the uniforms because it means unity and sharing of one common goal-education not fashion! I appreciate the values Mrs. Laster has instilled in my children and that we are on one accord. I value this school and its traditions.

Posted December 04, 2012
This school is terrible. Some of the staff especially the Mrs. Laster (The Principle) is rude, ignorant, childish, and disrespectful to both students and parents. The school is everyday fighting and drama and the principle is an instigator who causes more drama between the students. She should be fired and she should lose her job.

Posted August 10, 2012
My son went to this school. I am so glad I changed. This school wanted the children to wear long sleave shirts,ties and jackets when it was 90 degrees outside. My son was picked on by staff,children and the principal. It was truely unprofessional. Their was no communication. I came to the school and they told me everything was ok and I got a letter after the principal went on vacation. that it wasn't. I am soo glad that I got out my son out of their. the only one that did seem helpful was MS. Gaston she always greeted me with a smile she seemed totally out of place in that environment.

Posted February 16, 2012
The teachers do not help you with your work and they keep leaving and people fight all the time we dont learn anything there they just let you fight

Young Minds Christian Preparatory
2004 N 33rd St, Milwaukee, WI  53208
Last modified Young Minds Christian Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Young Minds Christian Preparatory Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top