Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=1200+east+42nd+street,indianapolis,in+46205&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=1-be3smtsg44nwicrdwonl8puzy=

Indiana School For The Deaf

by posting a review

1 review of this school

Indiana School For The Deaf 1000053 5

Posted January 20, 2005
My son Dave, started school at ISD at the age of 3. He graduated from there and went on to college and is a mechanical engineer. I am so thankful for the school, the staff, and anyone that was involved with his safety,his becomeing whom he is today. It was difficult haveing him live away from home at that age, but we had no choice at that time due to the distance,,,and he deserved to have the best education we could get for him. The entire staff deserves to be highly recommended for a job well done. They really love each and everyone of 'their' kids,there is no doubt about that. My son is 35 now,and I still have high regards for the past and the present staff at ISD. There is a place in heaven for all of you! Thank you,thank you,thank you. Sincerely, Helen (Benson) Hofmeister

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Indiana School For The Deaf
1200 East 42nd Street, Indianapolis, IN  46205
Indiana School For The Deaf Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.