Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West 5

Posted April 27, 2015
I have my child in this school for the past 4 years.The teachers and staff have always treated us very well.My child has been very happy with all her teachers.My child has learned a lot and that's to the great job of the teachers and daycare staff.This year my daughter is in morning and aftercare which she tells me how much she enjoys staying.

Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West 1

Posted January 28, 2015
This school is the filthiest school I have ever seen. They haven't cleaned their bathrooms all year, and there is never soap to wash your hands. The classrooms, at least the one my child was in, are never vacuumed. The principal is a nice lady, but the teachers and staff are far from nice. I would not recommend this school to any one.

Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West 5

Posted December 02, 2014
My children attend in first and second grade at this school and There were some bullying situation but my husband and I talk to the principal and their teacher about it and they take care of it. Usually my children have good grades except the last report, but I know it was because I did not have enough time with them to help with their homework because as parents we have to complement the teacher's work. Don't pretend your children get good grades all the time if you don't give part of your time to support our children. They will be attending next year. Thanks

Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West 2

Posted November 10, 2014
I am very unhappy with the changes at Imagine. I heard great things about Imagine the very first year it opened. I enrolled my kindergartner and my younger child the following year. Initially I loved the school, but in the last two years things have gone bad. My daughters reading levels are way below where I feel she should be. Even the transportation company the school uses seems to be awful. The drivers are rude, and don't seem to care about the students. After this semester ends my children will be transferring to another school.

Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West 4

Posted July 13, 2013
My son attends this school and at first i was unhappy with da results of his learning. A There was some bullying going on, but i always had the behavioral specialist take care of it. At the end of da year, my son was above average for his age, i had good rapport with his teacher and da school. He will be attending next year!

Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West 1

Posted August 14, 2012
This school seams to lack direction from the principle, teachers, and other staff personnel, All this kids are bullies and the staff do not care and allows it to happen

Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West
4950 West 34th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine Indiana Life Sciences Academy West Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top