Posted June 03, 2010
Berean is the most amazing school. Since we are a military family, my children have been to 5 schools but nothing comes close to the quality of education we received at Berean. I highly recommend this school because of the incredible staff, fabulous curriculum, and Biblically based instruction. It has a true sense of community which I have not found anywhere else. This school is truly amazing and I am grateful for the education my children receive here.

Posted March 01, 2010
We moved to FL a year ago. It had always been our prayer that our children could enjoy a Classical Christian education; Berean was the answer to that prayer. The children are taught based on the Trivium of learning. Young children learn facts easily. Our 3 2nd graders and Kindergartner know facts about History, grammar, the Bible and its Chapter concepts, the History timeline, and so many other things. They learn a Bible verse each week. The curriculum has a Christian worldview; it is a natural part of the entire curriculum. Our teachers are committed and well-qualified. It is a family environment; we fit in easily. The new South Tampa campus is flourishing. We could have sent our children to other schools in Tampa, but we chose Berean because it is the best!

Posted February 15, 2009
We began our children's education at Berean 7 years ago and have enjoyed all the benefits of a classical Christian education. Our three children are being well-equipped to enter higher education and eventually the workplace with an ability to think clearly about the world around them. This type of education helps them to become life long learners. The teachers are rigorous yet loving and caring about the individual needs and personalities of each of our students. These qualities make Berean unique to the Tampa Bay area. We would highly recommend it!

Posted February 09, 2009
Our children have attended Berean Academy for 4 years. We are consistently amazed by their academic progress, but also how they are maturing into great PEOPLE too. WE have a lot of wonderful schools in our area, but Berean is the only place we would consider for our children as it is the cream of the crop in the Tampa Bay area.

Posted February 06, 2009
We just re-enrolled our children for the 2009-2010 school year. This will be our 5th year at Berean and it just keeps getting better. The staff and faculty don't just do a great job, they love our kids while doing it. The quality of education is outstanding. And, we are really enjoying the new facilities. It is nice to walk into a brand new school building and know that your kids are getting a first-class education to match the first-class facilities. It is also worth noting that the school is a K-12 school. I like the idea of keeping my kids in one place for their entire school career. The mentoring of the older students in a Christian environment is priceless. We highly recommend Berean.

Posted February 04, 2009
Our family has been at Berean Academy for many years, and we believe that it is the strongest it has ever been. The faculty and staff are not only concerned about excellent academics but they care very much about our children's faith and character. When they graduate from Berean Academy, our children will have a strong biblical worlview that will prepare them to live with much wisdom and excellence in this culture. We love it!!

Posted January 31, 2009
This is our third year at Berean (we have two children there) and couldn't feel more positive about the choice we have made for their education. Godly and loving teachers and headmaster, a rigorous classical curriculum, and Biblical worldview approach, all combine for the type of environment/influence we want for our children as they grow in their love and service to God. Whatever profession your child aspires to, we feel this foundation for building excellence, strength, and Christian maturity cannot be beat in the Tampa area.

Berean Academy 2

Posted April 03, 2008

Posted November 15, 2006
Berean Academy is the best! Everyone there is truely a blessing! Especially the staff. My family really enjoy the one on one care the teachers give the students. Every student is helped, every question is answered. And most importantly, they are tought to be well behaved and caring christians! I wouldn't choose any other school!

Posted September 19, 2006
I am so pleased and delighted to have our new humble and Godly headmaster, Mr. Kirby. We have teachers who sacrifice so much for our children. The athletic program is on its way! My child is receiving an excellent education but most importantly learning to be a young lady who has the heart for the Lord. I love our school!

Berean Academy