Bayard Rustin Educational Complex 0

Posted November 05, 2009
Its a shame this school has gone down this dreaded path. The reputation of the school has gone down the drain.Teachers are just as immature as the students, with a few exceptions.I decided to leave bayard my senior year.I wasn't receiving the help i needed to properly enter college.I am well off now.

Bayard Rustin Educational Complex 1

Posted October 10, 2009

Posted September 18, 2009
My daughter is in the Math & Science program at Bayard Rustin and it is a great program. Is a shame that this school will be closing next year. My daughter visited a couple of colleges on school trips.

Posted September 11, 2009
i am a student of BREC and i loved it.Every school has bad students and BREC have them too,that doesn't make any school bad..

Bayard Rustin Educational Complex 4

Posted August 26, 2009
i am a student and i have learned so much in this school. Even though we have a bad rep and some problems, there are teacheres here that are so dedicated they wake you up for school. Take persona; time off to help you and form study groups and will do anything in their power to watch there kids do there best. im happy to attend this school because there is good things being offered and we are the underdogs so we have to work twice as hard witch is not a problem with me

Bayard Rustin Educational Complex 3

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted December 14, 2008
I am a teacher at Bayard Rustin and I could not be happier being at this school. The students are amazing and my colleagues (not all but many) are so invested in the students and their success.

Bayard Rustin Educational Complex 1

Posted October 23, 2008

Bayard Rustin Educational Complex
351 W 18th St, New York, NY  10011
Last modified Bayard Rustin Educational Complex is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Bayard Rustin Educational Complex Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top