Posted October 08, 2013
It a great school. The teachers and admin. are very organize. My son is new it was a welcoming atmosphere. He love the school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 29, 2010
Graduation is coming up soon and my daughter has really enjoyed her time at TSMS. She and her friends got into excellent High Schools. She got into Beacon which was her first choice! Her other classmates got into Bard and Sty!! Best district 1 school by far!

Posted October 23, 2009
My daughter had a wonderful experience at TSMS. Top notch Teachers and staff. Wonderful learning enviornment. Challenge Projects, and Future Problem Solvers keep the high achievers busy. And the Afterschool progams are great. The High school giudence councelor has been excellent, helping the kids and the parents every step of the way.

Posted September 17, 2009
I think that it is a great school with the best teaching staff that I ever encountered. They have done wonders for my son. I am very proud of him, his teachers and what they have done for all the children at Tompkins Square Middle School.

Tompkins Square Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers and staff give every student the opportunity to excell and it seems that the students rise to the occasion and are inspired to continue to do so. As a 30 NYC resident it is one of the most diverse student body I've seen. Couln't ask for more for my children.

Tompkins Square Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This school is a school with teachers that take out time with their students and they really care about educating our children. The school is exceptional because of their leadership, the Principal Sonhando is really down to earth.

Tompkins Square Middle School 3

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted April 11, 2009
I always receive e-mails from my son's teachers keeping me informed of his progress and any issues we have to attend to. The staff is very dedicated and strive to help students in need.

Tompkins Square Middle School 3

Posted April 04, 2009
I wish my child went to this school prior to this year. although the school is going through a transition with this new principle and some new teachers comparing to the past you can tell the difference, something is missing, compared to other schools in this district, it's great, but it's not what it used to be.

Posted September 10, 2008

Tompkins Square Middle School
600 E 6th St, New York, NY  10009
Last modified Tompkins Square Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tompkins Square Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top