Bad
Good

This school changed my life, for the better. love it and miss it! dr.meandul run that school great !

Tell me and I'll forget, show me and I may not remember, involve me, and I'll understand. The Wildcat School will involve your child and you. This will lead to educational and personal growth within your child/children. Worth your time to check it out.

I was very dissatisfy with this school. Needs improvement, not very safe school. Staff lacks leadership and common sense.

Wildcat has struggled to evolve into a student-centered project-based learning environment. The students love it and feel like they belong.

Wildcat School has turned itself into a safe haven that is academically rigorous and challenging. My student goes there and will continue to go there!

My child is challenged and the curriculum is rigorous. The school itself is quiet and calm yet full of activity and learning.

This school is terrific, the teachers are great, the director is strict. The kids are learning.

I like this school. The teachers and the director do care and they work to create a safe and rigorous learning environment.

I really wanted this school to be a good school for my kids. The school is 'safe' but the academics leave a lot to be desired. They let the bullies run the school. My child will not be continuing next year. The staff cares and the school is caring and understanding, I know that, but caring isn't enough. I need my child to learn.

The one positive thing about this school is that the teachers genuinely care. Unfortunately, that is where it ends. The school has poor leadership, no art program, laid off the music teacher (one of the most brilliant teachers I have ever met), has regular teachers attempting to teach music and art, and has no budget to support any of their programs. The kids don't respect the teachers and neither would I if I was a kid. I'm sorry that my kid every had to attend this school. I pulled my child as soon as they removed the music teacher as that sent a strong message about what the school values.

Last modified Wildcat School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8