Sierra Vista Elementary School 5

Posted June 21, 2007
My grandson has been attending Sierra Vista for both Kindergarten and First Grade. I have found the school to be responsive to the needs of all of the students. His progress is on track and I credit the teachers he has had as well as the school administration for keeping him on track. I would like to see more advance notice of activities that are scheduled.

Sierra Vista Elementary School 3

Posted August 26, 2005
This school has its ups and downs.First, there is a principal who has only been here for a couple of years and she is great at what she does. Also, a lot of the students are struggling academically. It would also help if this school was more multicultural since the majority is hispanic and african american.

Sierra Vista Elementary School 4

Posted April 24, 2005
sierra vista's teaching staff has proven to be a valuable learning resource for my children. i appreciate how my children have quickly grasped reading, shapes, math. the phonics tool has been extremely helpful. thanks!

Sierra Vista Elementary School 4

Posted April 03, 2005
We have four children at Sierra presently. One just started this year after attending grades K-2 at another school. The staff is wonderful and the curriculum seems to be challenging. Our first one will transition to Alta Dena next year, so we have yet to see how the Sierra prep. works. But we have heard good words from other parents.

Sierra Vista Elementary School
6401 S 16th St, Phoenix, AZ  85040
Last modified Sierra Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Sierra Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top