Bad
Good

Ferguson Joseph C School 1

Posted May 23, 2008
Ferguson is not a safe school, i have hade 3 children that went to ferguson, and there was always a problem. The last child was constantly being jumped, and hurt. And the teachers and staff saw it happened a few times. And if he tryed to defend him self he would be hurt and in trouble with school officials i notified paul vallas a couple of times.Now they want me to send my grandchild there for kindergarden, i refuse, i will pay for his schooling whitch i can't afford

Ferguson Joseph C School 1

Posted January 02, 2005
The behavior of the children at this school is out of control. Pink slips are rarely issued, and the 'No Tolerance' that Paul Vallas makes demand of, is not being followed through. Children run rampant in the halls, tearing down bulletin boards, stepping into other classrooms; there needs to be new measures taken, but none are. I have observed that many children are actually reading 2-3 levels lower than what they have been graded as reading. Something needs to be done about this school, as the children are in danger of not succeeding. I have been a witness.

Ferguson Joseph C School 3

Posted October 19, 2004
Ferguson Elementary school has dedicated teachers and staff. With the arrival of our new principle and vice principle we have the capability of returning to the great school we once had. We need the cooperation of parents to demand and enforce discipline and respect within our student body. With Temple University in our corner we can achieve anything. Parents please take a genuine interest in your childs future it is our obligation to them.

Ferguson Joseph C School 4

Posted April 21, 2004
Ferguson was a great school. I had attended it for about 5 years and I loved it. Me my mom my grandma and all of my aunts and uncles attened ferguson and that school is very special to our family. Sincerly a former student graduated the year of 2000 and I am now in the 10th grade. Sincerly and with love clorie roberts

Ferguson Joseph C School
2000 North 7th St, Philadelphia, PA  19122
Last modified Ferguson Joseph C School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ferguson Joseph C School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top