Bad
Good

Wister John School 3

Posted April 10, 2015
It's horrible my kid got shoved In to the wall by this kid it's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wister John School 5

Posted April 29, 2013
John Wister is a very good school. I have four children that have gone to Wister. and they LOVE it. the teachers work well with my children and they are VERY good at communicating with me. I have all of my kids teachers cell numbers and they are always available for me. most times I do have to make an appointment. I read a lot of review that where negative but you get out of it what you put in. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone.

Wister John School 2

Posted April 30, 2012
HORRIBLE.....need to be investigated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never and all my years of living seen kids talk to and treated that way

Wister John School 1

Posted February 25, 2012
Things never change!!! Wister continues to have disciplinary issues as the staff is physically violent towards the students. The principal is manipulative and does not take responsibility for the actions of her staff. They need to be investigated.

Wister John School

Posted May 27, 2009
I had no choice but the send my child to his neigborhood school this year which was John Wister. And it has been a bad experience for my child. They have alot of discipline issues. Which makes it very difficult for any child to learn in that environment.

Wister John School 4

Posted September 15, 2005
There has been a new principal at Wister for a few years and she has done a very good job. She has implemented new programs that are helping our children she has turnd John Wister around. The kids love her and they see the change also. The only problem is the lack of parent involvement.

Wister John School
67 East Bringhurst St, Philadelphia, PA  19144
Last modified Wister John School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.