Bad
Good

It's horrible my kid got shoved In to the wall by this kid it's horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Wister is a very good school. I have four children that have gone to Wister. and they LOVE it. the teachers work well with my children and they are VERY good at communicating with me. I have all of my kids teachers cell numbers and they are always available for me. most times I do have to make an appointment. I read a lot of review that where negative but you get out of it what you put in. I really like it and would recommend it to anyone.

HORRIBLE.....need to be investigated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never and all my years of living seen kids talk to and treated that way

Things never change!!! Wister continues to have disciplinary issues as the staff is physically violent towards the students. The principal is manipulative and does not take responsibility for the actions of her staff. They need to be investigated.

I had no choice but the send my child to his neigborhood school this year which was John Wister. And it has been a bad experience for my child. They have alot of discipline issues. Which makes it very difficult for any child to learn in that environment.

Last modified Wister John School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.