San Jose, CA

Leland Plus (Continuation) School 5

Posted February 09, 2015
My son went to the Plus program for 2 years and was very happy with the program. Although the teachers he had are now long gone, the structure of the program is wonderful. It's small "family" atmosphere and the positive attitude of the program makes all the difference. I have to say that being part of this program did not define or limit the success of my child but rather provided him with another outlet where he could fit into when the traditional box of Leland at large did not work. I thank all his teachers and counselors who have left a memorable mark on his life and have been part of making him the successful adult that he is now.

Leland Plus (Continuation) School 5

Posted June 30, 2010
This is a really great school for students who have trouble focusing, learning, keeping up, and who hate regular Leland. I go there, and honestly, I never liked high school until I went to Plus. It's a smaller class size, and there are two teachers, plus a counselor to help you whenever you need it. There are two "periods," I guess you'd call them (AM [periods 1-3] and PM [periods 4-6]). The teachers in Plus actually CARE about you. They always work to make sure you understand the work, and they don't make you feel bad or stupid for not understanding it the first time like most teachers at Leland. Also, everyone gets along. It's like a little family - we all have everyone's backs. It really has made a difference in not only my attitude toward high school, but my confidence, and knowing that I am capable of a lot.

Leland Plus (Continuation) School
6677 Camden Avenue, San Jose, CA  95120
Last modified Leland Plus (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Leland Plus (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top