Leland Plus (Continuation) School 5

Posted June 30, 2010
This is a really great school for students who have trouble focusing, learning, keeping up, and who hate regular Leland. I go there, and honestly, I never liked high school until I went to Plus. It's a smaller class size, and there are two teachers, plus a counselor to help you whenever you need it. There are two "periods," I guess you'd call them (AM [periods 1-3] and PM [periods 4-6]). The teachers in Plus actually CARE about you. They always work to make sure you understand the work, and they don't make you feel bad or stupid for not understanding it the first time like most teachers at Leland. Also, everyone gets along. It's like a little family - we all have everyone's backs. It really has made a difference in not only my attitude toward high school, but my confidence, and knowing that I am capable of a lot.

Leland Plus (Continuation) School 5

Posted November 07, 2009

Leland Plus (Continuation) School
6677 Camden Avenue, San Jose, CA  95120
Last modified Leland Plus (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Leland Plus (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top