Prime Prep Academy 3

Posted July 31, 2014
The new administration has definitely made a lot of changes & I truly believe that this upcoming school year will be a continual trek towards providing better curriculum for the students and communication with the parents. The implementation of the new teachers I believe will also be a welcome change. PPA has definitely overcome a lot of obstacles, but still have a ways to go before they are completely out of the woods.

Posted November 16, 2013
my grandson attend Prime Prime Prep Academy Fort Worth Texas this school year 2013 in the 2nd grade. This school allowed my grandson to be bullied they knew about it and did nothing about it. They withdrew my grandson themselves without his parents even knowing about it a teacher manhandled by "restraining" him for no reason. They went against their own policy and withdrew my grandson who been in the more...

Prime Prep Academy 4

Posted October 16, 2013
My children attend Prime Prep Fort Worth. This is our first year and considering the school just opened its doors last year, things seem to be coming along very well. As with any other school, there are improvements that can and will be made, but as for now I don't have any complaints. I'm glad my family decided to make the move because my children LOVE IT(in their exact words)!

Posted August 29, 2013
My child is a minority in this school and gets picked on bc of that reason. I would not recommed this school to any parents.

Posted August 14, 2013
This school is unlikely to make it, they do not take care of there teachers very under paid. It curriculum has nothing to do with the star test thats mandatory for student's to pass in the state of Texas, horrible scores from both campuses ft.worth, and dallas. They are only family oriented in there faculty meaning they only take care of who they know, thats who they keep and disperse the most money to. All in all the school sucks

Posted August 13, 2013
We do not know enough about this school. Our family member is traveling thousands of miles to attend Prime Prep Academy. My family is torn apart because of this. The support from his family, friends, coaches and others will not be there. We are not impressed because we feel they have not reached out to his father or family. We feel they have brain washed our beloved family member.

Prime Prep Academy 4

Posted June 23, 2013
My daughter first year at Prime Prep Academy was good, she will be in the 9th grade in the fall.

Prime Prep Academy
4400 Panola Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76103
Last modified Prime Prep Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prime Prep Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top