Public charter
Fort Worth, TX

Trinity Basin Preparatory 5

Posted May 01, 2013
I love this school it is truly the best. All three of my girls attend school here and love it. My oldest has really improved since switching schools. I hope this campus continues to grow I really believe in the the faculty and they are greatly appreciated. Keep up all the great work.

Trinity Basin Preparatory 5

Posted January 17, 2013
Both of my children attend this school and they love going to school every day. When my oldest was going to a public school she never wanted to go and the teacher never let me know how she was doing in class. Yes, the school is a little strict on dress code but I don t mind is if she was going to a private school. I grow up in a bad area so I do not mind the school being strict my son loves dressing up and always wants to wear a tie when it comes to evens my daughter also wants to dress up that make me feel that they want to become some big in the future. My kids have learn a lot my son is in Pre-k3 and the teacher said he is going so well and always wants to help and by the end of the year he will be reading. My daughter had a hard time reading but she is in the second semester and she been doing a lot better, every night she reads 2-3 books and put herself to sleep. The staff has helped so much they have tutoring after school and Saturdays. I also volunteer at the school they always try to do something fun that involves reading. I believe our teachers do a lot to help our kids to be better I try my best to help and be involve.

Trinity Basin Preparatory
101 W Pafford St, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified Trinity Basin Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades PK-2
Trinity Basin Preparatory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top