Public charter
Fort Worth, TX

Fort Worth Can Academy 2

Posted April 28, 2012
the teachers and counselors are on different pages than the parents, they suspended my child and I nor my child know anything about it until I took him up to school. I asked when was I going to be informed and where is it in writing no one knew anything or could provide me anything in writing.

Fort Worth Can Academy 4

Posted April 13, 2009

Fort Worth Can Academy 5

Posted January 12, 2008
i was a high school drop but then i found out about this school i took another shot at school and what do you know, i made it. i was so happy when i walked that stage. the crazy thing was that after i wished i was still in school, thats how much i loved it there if i could go bac i would.

Fort Worth Can Academy 1

Posted November 08, 2007

Fort Worth Can Academy 5

Posted November 03, 2007
Ft. Worth Can Academy is Ft. Worth's best kept secret. My child was having a lot of trouble in the 'traditional' large schools, lost in the crowd, getting involved with the wrong crowd. I enrolled him into Can Academy(Campus Drive) and he instantly made a positive turnaround with his behavior and attendance. He enjoys going to school now. I believe the 'small community' environment and uniform dress code has really helped with the distractions he usually faced in the larger schools. Thank you Ft. Worth Can! Academy, now I have the possiblity of purchasing a gown at the end of the year.

Fort Worth Can Academy 1

Posted September 26, 2006
fort.worth can is not a good school.the counselor never return your call and are always out of the office. they call me son to the office told him that he was not enrolled at school but his been in school everyday since school started august 2006 . the kids their have no respect for people such a small school and they cannot discipline the kids.

Fort Worth Can Academy
4301 Campus Dr Ste D, Fort Worth, TX  76119
Last modified Fort Worth Can Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Fort Worth Can Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top