Posted May 21, 2008
My daughter started in this school at the age of 4; by the time she was 5, her reading and math skills in the 2nd grade level, not to mention her handwritting skills - she started writing in script shortly before she turned 5. The teachers are very dedicated to each child and promotes learning at its highest level.

Posted March 15, 2008
For the past 3 summers, our son has visited his grandparents in San Antonio, and has attended C.H.M s summer program. Our son has an auditory processing disorder and difficulty interacting with his peers. It s been hard finding a right school fit for him where we live. His two teachers at C.H.M. had a remarkable knack for bringing out the best in our child both socially and academically. They had the right mixture of kindness, empathy and firmness our child needed to thrive. We plan to relocate to San Antonio in the Fall, and were disappointed to learn that after 30 odd years C.H.M. is no more. New Beginnings Montessori School is now in that same location. It s owned and managed by a long time C.H.M. teacher and the good news is the same great teachers remain. As help to other parents here s the new contact info. (210)-438-9399; sa_newbeginnings.org.

Children's House & Montessori School 4

Posted September 26, 2007
My two kids have been going to this school for a combined 7 years and I have loved every minute of it. They have learned a great deal and never cease to amaze me of all they have learned. Also, the price I pay in tuition is so reasonable compared to the other Montessori schools in town.

Posted May 21, 2007
Top notch school! I am amazed by the positive changes I have seen in my two children attending (2 years so far). The teachers are absolutely devoted to each child's development. We are staying.

Posted September 15, 2006
Excellent school. Quality is very high in all grade levels. Am very impressed with the progess that my child has made since enrollment at the school.

Posted October 01, 2005