PK-9|Private

Bad
Good

It has been an amazing experience. Not only have my children grown spiritually, academically, we has parents have benefited from the school. Everyone is very supportive: parents and teachers. Going this route with their education has created a closer relationship on a whole new level with our children. We have enjoyed getting to know the other families and doing life with them. We have many moments of being so grateful for this school and not one of regret!

Our children have attended here since the school was founded. I'm incredibly impressed with the school's leadership. The school is very well-run, with every detail considered in light of successful future school and student development. Lesson plans are well thought out. The curriculum choices are excellent. Extra curricular activities and school sponsored opportunities are in line with those at much larger schools (spelling bee, math competitions, writing programs, etc). Discipline is handled with careful character development from a biblical perspective. I'm very glad we chose a university model school for our family. It's challenging to homeschool multiple students, but it's worth all the effort when I look at how my kids are developing, both academically and spiritually. Our family is closer, and my kids are happier. Paratus is a very challenging school academically, but there is plenty of room to assist the struggling student or challenge the gifted student. I find the teachers to be very accessible, and Paratus has an amazing parent community to "do life" with. We're so thankful that this school exists to partner with our family in raising up godly, well-educated children.

We have been apart of this school since it began in 2012/13. I can't begin to tell you what a blessing this school has been to us. We have two children that are currently enrolled. They have grown spiritually and academically, beyond anything we could have imagined. This school is based on Godly principles and is lead by an amazingly gifted Head Of Schools Mrs. Pamela Dollins. We are honored to be apart of Paratus Classical Academy.

Paratus has been a great influence on my family. The University Style, Christian, Classical education that my children have been receiving has been exceptional. The foreign language component has been a welcome and interesting addition to our kid's education. The staff has been great in leading us towards a great home school routine and education.

Last modified Paratus Classical Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-9