Bad
Good

This school was closed effective July 31, 2013. Not sure why Great Schools hasn't updated its info.

my son loves it. Jesse lopez room 305 teacher miss jen, It turn to be really good school

The pre-k class taught by Ms. Mary is terrific! She and her assistants are the most dedicated and caring teahcers that I have run into to date.

Trumbull is filled with talented teachers and it has a terrific preschool program. I have a child with special needs and the teachers have been wonderful working with him. The principal is very motivated to hire the best teachers and to offer high quality programs.

Trumbull has turned out to be a really great school. After moving to Chicago from the suburbs I was really reluctant to send my kids to a city school. After going to Trumbull and meeting all the teachers, I decided to enroll my daughter and son. They have since improved their reading and math levels. The teachers really care about what they are doing! My kids are so much more confident and have made many friends. This school was a great find, I am so happy. I am looking forward to my children learning even more this coming year!

The staff at this school is meticulous. The students are respectful and work hard because their teachers push them to their fullest potential. This school also houses a large special education program. I have a child in the special ed. program and he has learned a lot in the recent past. Trumbull is a great accepting environment for these children with special needs.

A parent from another school my daughter was attending at the time just one day a week called me and said there was an opening. My husband and I went and met with the pre-k teacher and look at the classroom. I was amazed at how many teachers were in the classroom 4 for 20 kids. I have been very pleased with the pre-k classroom. My daughter has learn to write her first name, and has learned about things that she is interested in.

Not a positive environment for preschool kids- teachers are always saying 'no' all the time- not giving kids an agenda of what is expected of them. Teachers are rude and can't handle special needs kids

Trubull does have excellent teachers, but the school has very little parent participation, as this is greatly apposed by the administration. Saftey is lacking, and there is a high drama atmosphere. I would have kept my child in trumbull if they were more pro-active with parents concerns. adminstration needs alot of work but the teachers are amazing,

Trumbull is an excellent school with some of the finest teachers in the city. More parents need to check out this school and see all the wonderful teachers that are highly qualified. IT is a neat school in a beautiful area of the city.

Last modified Trumbull Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.