Posted August 31, 2012
my children attended this school for the summer program and enjoyed every minute with the New staff and new principal. This school has been effectively turned around, I recommend Our Lady Help of Christians to the entire community come check it out. The new principal is a very intelligent, humble and brings fresh new ideas for our school. I am very pleased that my children are attending this school with hope of a fresh and bright new start this academic school year.

Posted July 31, 2012
OLHC summer program is half way done and my daughter is really enjoying it. She is also learning at the same time. Thank GOD for this program and the staff who are so good with her.It's not to late to join the fun.See you guys next year.

Posted June 03, 2012
I am pleased with the level of professionalism, commitment, and dedication my kids' teachers have shown this school year. You will almost always find one or two teachers staying sometimes till 7 p.m. tutoring, planning, and/or grading. It's amazing, but my second grader already knows how to solve two-digit multiplication. Congratulations to the staff at OLHC!

Posted September 16, 2011
This is a great school with small classes so students get a lot of individual attention and instruction. We had our first parent meetings today 9/15/2011. I am very happy with all the teachers and welcome our two new teachers. They are all very qualified and have great catholic values, they care about my two kids' education and I can see their excitement to be back to school. I thank God for keeping parents united and committed to work hard along with teachers to keep our school a success story. I highly recommend this school to any parent looking for a great affordable catholic education for their children. Thanks to all the many generations of students, faculty, staff, and parents who have contributed countless hours and effort to Our Lady Help of Christians School s rich history. May God bless everyone abundantly! (Don t spend your energy in criticizing the mistakes of others; instead to ensure you don t repeat them)

Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2011
NO STARS!! This school has steadily gone downhill since the current principal arrived (Sept 2009). OLHC once was a great school with a real family feel. The principal has managed to convert OLHC into a hostile hellish environment for the teachers, students and parents with her dictator-like and harassing management style. Last year, we lost 3 good teachers, and this year within one month 3 teachers (4th, 5th & 6th grade) quit because of her bullying style and poor administrative decisions. Worst of all, she has replaced them with unqualified teachers (one cannot even spell!!). And, the students are paying the price! The 1/6/11 review is a crock...and most likely not written by a parent (how many parents know what WASC is??) I'd bet a million it was written by the current principal! What a joke OLHC has become.

Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2011
This school was once a great school. But the new principal has lost wonderful teachers to the detriment of our children. And unfortunately the priests are doing nothing to put a stop to her antics. I would definitely tell any prospective parent to run far from this school and consider other Catholic Schools in the area.

Posted January 06, 2011
I am very happy with my childrens' education. Teachers are very dedicated. Children are supervised at all times. The school is credited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleger (WASC). Is cost effective, provides after school care and students are very in sports.

Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School 0

Posted March 15, 2010
wonderful school as soon as you walk into the school you are part a family. Children are very polite, teacher's are very helpful caring with the students and keep parents well informed. I have two children in this school one in kinder and one in 8th grade.As a parent I recommend this school highly.

Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School 0

Posted August 08, 2008
The teachers work very hard, however, there needs to be more invovement and support with the principal.

Posted January 17, 2008
This school is great. I attended this school and I loved it so much now my daughter is in Kinder. I totally recommend it. It has also helped her improve in many aspects.

Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School
2024 Darwin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90031
Last modified Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Help Of Christians Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top